Wow! Ladies and gentlemen! Can I just take a moment of your time to say how much I’ve enjoyed every last little bit of your feedback on my last post, it was brilliant*. I genuinely don’t think I have ever taken a viewpoint so far removed from that of my audience, the love that you all seem to have for Houses of The Holy is immense and quite surprising to me. But I love the way we’ve all agreed to disagree and ogle the Lego** – if only nations could be run this way.
So thank you all, I’m off to write my next few controversial posts:
- The Beatles: they had that one good song about an octopus, but the rest was bollocks.
- Miles Davis Bitches Brew: it’d be great if it wasn’t for all that crappy trumpet.
- AC/DC: the poor man’s Krokus.
- ‘D’yer Mak’er’: that Bob Marley was just a big copycat.
- Metallica Master of Puppets: way funnier played at 45rpm.
- Music? it’s all a bit overrated really.
- Canada – why?
Stay tuned folks and thanks again.
369 Down (Still)
P.S – Don’t get any ideas folks – I’ve left a note that in the event of my sudden disappearance you’re the suspects, you fanatical loons – the guard hasn’t been let down yet!
*feedback, not post – I’m not quite that monomaniacal yet.
**ogle and Lego are anagrams – surely no coincidence!